- 7.5 lbs; 71" x 26"; 6 mm thick
- Superior wear and longevity
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration, yet non-sticky for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Clean: Manduka recommends using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner with a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
Similar Yoga Mats
Other manduka Products
Peggy: a few months ago
I absolutely love my new Manduka Pro yoga mat. I received it one day before the expected delivery date with a personally signed thank you note, I liked that. I followed the instructions and I treated the mat with sea salt for 24 hours and then wiped it off with a damp rag, and it has a nice grip. It has a nice cushion to it also.
Susan: about a year ago
The cadillac of yoga mats!
I used a cheap latex mat for three years and didn't think that there was a difference between mats. One day someone at my yoga studio suggested I try their rental mats. I was impressed by the difference between my cheap mat and the Manduka Pro. It has just the right amount of grip, and cushion. I will never have to buy another yoga mat. It is worth every penny!
Laura: about a year ago
I love, love, love this yoga mat. I previously owned a cheaply May and wanted to upgrade, so I bought a 3 mm natural rubber combo mat (towel and mat in one) that was beautifully patterned, but found it way too slippery and hard on the back and knees. I was kicking myself as it wasn't cheap. I saw the good reviews on this one and took the chance on the price, and it is well worth it. Perfectly sticky, but still smooth enough for good transitions and nice and cushy on the joints while still being a solid footing. If what I read about this mat's longevity are true, it should last many, many years to come. I only wish it had been on sale when I bought it like it is now! Otherwise, no regrets.