- 9.5 lbs; 85" x 26"; 6 mm thick
- Superior wear and longevity
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration, yet non-sticky for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Clean: Manduka recommends using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner with a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
Similar Yoga Mats
Other manduka Products
Alina: more than a year ago
I love this super long mat=))I am a tall girl and this perfectly fits my needs. However, during hot yoga class my hands sweat and slip on the mat. I did some research and find out that this is a common thing and the mat just had to be used more often in order to get rid of a factory coating. Apparently, on mat's packaging it said the same and ,also, it recommends putting some salt for 24 h then wash. I didn't try it , I bought a yoga towel instead which made my grip much better. Other than that, it's a great high-quality mat. Recommend.