Method Fabric Softener
Features and benefits:
- The purity of plant-based softeners is the secret behind Method “smartsoft technology™”: with just a few tiny quirts, the ultra-concentrated formula infuses every load with softness + sublime scent, without leaving residue on your fabrics
- Softens clothes and reduces static + wrinkles
- Biodegradable plant-based softening oils
- Better user experience with no-mess, precision-dosing pump, eliminating the traditional laundry cap
- Recyclable bottle made from 50% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Dye-free, hypo-allergenic
- Never tested on animals
Similar Fabric Softener & Dryer Balls
Other method Products
Cheryl: more than a year ago
I really like Method fabric softeners and having this handy container to just squirt a few drops in is great. My only beef is that there is no refill for these fabric softeners and when you get down to about 1/4 left, you can not squirt the product out as you have to hold the container upright, so I end up buying more of these containers just to refill the one I already have. I'm hoping Method comes out with the refills soon...please!
Emily: more than a year ago
Great fabric softener. I've avoided using the dryer sheets with my baby's laundry because of the oily residue and chemicals, but this product leaves clothes feeling soft with no residue. Great at keeping static away and adds a subtle clean scent that's not overpowering or irritating.