These cloth diapers are made from soft stretchy terry cloth using quality workmanship, but they have an extra layer of absorbent terry sewn to the inside of the diaper.
The fit of the cloth diaper is slightly roomier.
Elastic at the waist front and back as well as the leg openings, together with the snap closures at the sides create a clean pant-like look. A serged edge finishes the diaper.
When used together with Sandy’s Cloth Diaper Liners it makes an extravagant nighttime cloth diaper.
Wash Care Instructions
1. Wet cloth diapers go directly into the diaper pail, no rinsing is necessary. Soiled cloth diapers are rinsed in the toilet, then put into the diaper pail.
2. When the pail is full, dump the cloth diapers directly into the washing machine.
3. Pre-rinse or do a short cycle with warm water and detergent. Use the detergent you use for the rest of your laundry (without bleach). Avoid the use of fabric softeners, or use just a small amount (over use may result in reduced absorbency).
4. Wash the cloth diapers in a full cycle, at highest water level, using hot water, and your household detergent (without bleach). Bleach is very harsh against your baby’s skin and may damage the cloth diaper's fibers and elastics
5. The washed cloth diapers may either be line dried or dried in the dryer.
For more information on All In One Cloth Diapers, read our All In One Cloth Diapers Buying Guide!
These diapers fit well, seem comfortable (lots of stretch at the waist and legs), are absorbent, and durable. I still have some that were hand-me-downs 14 years ago and I've used them on three kids, and the elastics and snaps on those are still like new. The colours of these diapers are fun and vibrant as well. I can still use the size small on my 26 lb toddler, though they are a bit snug through the waist, if I want less bulk (say, for strapping in to the car seat on an outing and carrying spare diapers along with me).
I tend to have smaller babies, and these were too roomy/bulky for the newborn stage for my 5.5 lb baby, but by 8 lbs (as listed on the diaper), they fit fairly well.
These are one of my favorite fitted diapers. They are very absorbent! We use them for night time with a wool cover over top and have never had a leak come morning. They are also great when teaching to use the potty because the child can wear it without a cover as a training pants. They always get a great fit these diapers!
This is a nice cover, but still a little big around the legs for my 10 lb baby, but she'll be using it regularly soon.
Great overnight diaper under a wool cover, and seems really comfortable on my daughter.
Perfect for nighttime when paired with a Sandy's Stay Dry liner and an Airflow cover.
I love those! They provide a great fit to my baby.They wash easy and dry quickly.
This is the only fitted diaper that I've found fits my daughter perfectly, and I've tried a dozen different brands, if not more. She's almost 2 but she's very skinny and has no bum, so the small Sandy's fits her like a glove, and she still has room to grow. For daytime I put in a hemp doubler and put a wool cover overtop and it's perfect for my super soaker. I wish i had tried these sooner!
this works well but the colour washes off....better to stick to similar colour diapers...i wash all my baby's clothes in one small load, so i prefer to stick to similar colours and to avoid those colour fast clothing.