- Wrap around design secures to the body helping mom and baby maintain positioning and latch-on
- Back rest helps you maintain good posture during feeding
- Firm, flat cushion keeps baby from rolling
- Adjustable, silent-release strap fits Moms or Dads comfortably and unlatches without waking baby
- Arm and elbow rests eliminate shoulder stress
- Convenient pocket holds water bottles, burp cloths, phone, and other items
Similar Nursing Pillows
Theresa: a few months ago
I use this pillow along with another bean shaped nursing pillow. Alone it's to skinny. But I find all nursing pillows to skinny. So I stack them. This combo gives me great hight. I can sit up nice and straight while nursing. Because it's so firm it gives a good base for my bean pillow. I've tried others for more hight but nothing worked. I like the way this pillow snugs up right against you and can be clipped to stay in place so baby doesn't role forward. The lumps on either side are a bit strange. I may end up cutting them down since I'm really only using this to give more hight to my other pillow. I don't find the little pocket useful. My kids, on the other hand, love to put toys in it. Over all I'm happy with this nursing pillow. It's serving the purpose I bought it for.
Zoelly: about a year ago
I would recommend a nursing pillow for all women nursing. I had to nurse sometimes for /- 45 minutes straight when tired; the pillow was very useful. As for the My Brest Friend it's not for everyone. This back is not the best when resting in a chair or at least it depend on the chair. I like my Boppy much better. But that's really a personal preference. All in all a nursing pillow is a must for a breastfeeding baby. And it was very useful as baby learn to lift and than sit. It fit the same purpose as a Bumbo seat.