- Made with natural cricket powder, one of the most sustainable protein sources on our planet
- Crickets are a superfood: high in Protein, B12-Vitamins, Calcium, Iron, Zinc and Omega-3s.
- Fuel for performance-driven athletes: 10g of protein, 30g of carbs and 400mg of sodium.
- A delicious 9-ingredient recipe, crafted in Quebec with 100% natural ingredients.
- Proudly Canadian. The recipe was developed by 2 Montreal chefs.
Ingredients: Dates (dates, dextrose), cricket powder (fed with soya), apple juice (water, concentrated apple juice), cocoa powder, sunflower butter, maple syrup, chia, sea salt, natural banana flavor. Contains: soya.
May contain traces of wheat, eggs, nuts, milk or sesame.
People allergic to crustaceans may be allergic to crickets.