Nalgene containers have stood up to some of the world's most extreme conditions. Small potatoes compared to small children.
This Nalgene Grip'n Gulp™ is tough enough to survive being thrown from a moving minivan, spill proof enough to compel parents to blame the rug stains on the dog, and odor proof enough to allow leftover milk to go undetected under the couch for months. Most importantly, its a great way for little kids to reach new heights!
- Side indents are easy for tiny hands to grasp
- Rubberized lid and smooth plastic mouthpiece make drinking comfortable
- Superior threading on cup and lid is engineered to prevent spills
- Durable Tritan resists odors, stains, and residue
- Cup, lid, and removable sipper valve are all top rack dishwasher safe
- Lid loop can be clipped to backpack, diaper bag, or stroller
- Twelve-ounce cup is compatible with On The Go, All-Terrain, and wide-mouth Nalgene Bottles
- This bottle is manufactured from Eastman Tritan copolyester that is manufactured without BPA
Similar All Water Bottles
Other Nalgene Products
Jessica: a few months ago
Great cup. Does not spill or drip when tipped over like some sippy cups do. It will drip very minimally if shaken upside down (if you have a toddler bent on destruction like me). The only thing i would change would be some sort of a cap or cover over the spout would be nice to keep the mouth peice clean when in backpacks or dropped on the floor of the car. Otherwise its an awsome bottle and my 3 yo and 10m old have no issues getting water from it.
Erika: more than a year ago
The bottle is easy to hold and doesn't drip or spill when turned upside down or put into a bag. The design is cute and the bottle is durable. However, it is difficult to drink out of as the seal is so tight. Not very much water comes out and it's difficult for little kids to drink from.