The narrow mouth of this Nalgene bottle makes for an easy-breezy drinking experience.
It offers all the same advantages as the Nalgene wide-mouth water bottle, but with a top that minimizes the chance of spills and a cap that never gets lost. Printed graduations for easy measuring.
- Made of Eastman Tritan™ copolyester, and is BPA Free
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only) Just make sure the cap does not touch the heating element
- Superior impact resistance and are suitable for both warm and cold beverages
- Resistant to staining
- Won't retain odors
- Convenient loop-top design means you'll never lose the lid
- Narrow mouth is easy to drink from
- Marked with milliliters and ounces for easy measurement
- Max temperature: 100°C/212°F
- Min temperature: -40°C/-40°F
Similar Water Bottles
Other Nalgene Products
Michelle: a few months ago
There are dozens of water bottles to choose from and I have tried many of them. Plastic and stainless steel are fine but seem to add a blah flavour. Glass is nice, but not a good idea for kids. Nalgene is where it's at. Durable, no strange flavour, easy to wash, and colourful.