Some bacteria are naturally competitive, competing with their neighbors for space and resources. So Natren keeps each bacteria species in the Natren Healthy Start System Dairy Powder in separate bottles to guarantee probiotic product potency.
Natren Healthy Start System Dairy Powder allows you to mix and match, layer together, and experiment with different amounts to find the most beneficial effect for your digestive health.
This kit contains one bottle of each:
- Megadophilus provides the "good bacteria" Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 (in dairy based powder) or NAS super strain (in dairy free vegetarian/vegan capsules), 2 billion colony forming units (cfu) per capsule or 1/2 tsp. (1 gram). Lactobacillus acidophilusNAS and DDS-1 are two of the acidophilus strains that particularly benefit the small intestine.
- Bifido Factor provides Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth super strain, 2 billion cfu per capsule or 1/2 tsp. (1 gram). Bifidobacterium bifidumMalyoth is one of the bifidum strains that particularly benefits the large intestine.
- Digesta-Lac provides Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 champion transient super strain, 2 billion cfu per capsule or 1/2 tsp. (1 gram). Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 benefits the entire gastrointestinal tract.
The beneficial bacteria in the Natren Healthy Start System Dairy Powder can support:
- Digestion of carbohydrates and proteins
- Optimized digestion
- Colon function
- Production of B vitamins
- General wellness
- Digestion of dairy products by assisting with lactose metabolism
Natren Healthy Start System Dairy Powder dairy probiotic powders and dairy free probiotic capsules are the building blocks for the good health you deserve. Not only can you help aid digestion and relieve occasional gas and irregularity, when your digestive system works properly, every part of your body benefits. Support your health and free yourself to focus on other aspects of your life.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, DDS-1, 2 billion cfu per 1/2 tsp. (1 gram)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth, 2 billion cfu per 1/2 tsp (1 gram)
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus, LB-51, 2 billion cfu per 1/2 tsp (1 gram)