- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Helps to maintain healthy skin
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps to maintain immune function
Adult Dosage (Oral): Adults, take one (1) caplet, three times per day with meals. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Medicinal Ingredients (Each Caplet Contains):
Non-Medical Ingredients: Cellulose (plant origin), Croscarmellose, Cellulose Coating, Titanium Dioxide, Vagetable Magnesium Stearate.