- Non toxic
- Shake well.
- Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area; wipe with a cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use on those surfaces.
- Always use at full strength.
- Always use Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer first! Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that could become impossible to remove.
- Not recommended for use on silks, leather, or suede.
- Wipe as much of stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer
- Wait 5 minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth
- For tough stains, use a stiff bristle brush
- If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain with a cloth
- Wipe up excess odour-causing material
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer
- For carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor.This may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor
- Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely
- If after 2 weeks there is still an odor, this means that Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer did not reach ALL the odour-causing material. Pinpoint odour source and repeat cleaning process
Similar Dogs Accessories & Grooming
Ian: more than a year ago
We tried several products but the odour remained. Used this one as directed. It warns on the label that you should use this product before using other "cleaners". We used it after so we had to do a double treatment. It worked wonderfully! Use this stuff first if you can but use it!!