Directions: Nelson Naturals recommends using this product at least 3-4 times a week as a effective treatment to help keep your smile healthy and bright! Use as normal toothpaste.
Full Ingredients List and Uses:
- Calcium Carbonate: A fine chalk that occurs naturally, and is used as a mild abrasive that whitens and polishes teeth.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as baking soda, it is well known for cleaning and whitening teeth because it acts as a mild abrasive. It has no known toxicity or carcinogenicity.
- Activated Charcoal: Well known for its detoxifying properties, Activated Charcoal can also help to whiten your smile.
- Colloidal Silver: Considered by many experts to be the best natural antibiotic ever discovered, Nelson Naturals produces colloidal silver to enhance the natural benefits of their toothpaste. Not only does colloidal silver combat against harmful bacteria and pathogens in the mouth, but it also aids in healing which lowers the risk of these bacteria and pathogens entering the bloodstream orally.
- Sea Salt: Sea salt has been used in the field of oral hygiene for thousands of years and modern science reaffirms its role as an anti-bacterial agent which helps prevent gingivitis, bad breath, and even eases pain and aids healing.
- Xylitol: Used for its dental benefits and natural sweetness. Though xylitol can be derived from corn, at Nelson Naturals they only use xylitol that has been derived from North American grown birch trees. Xylitol helps to restore a proper pH balance to the mouth which creates an environment that is inhospitable to harmful bacteria’s that lead to many dental problems, such as tooth decay and gum disease. Consistent use of small amounts of xylitol has also been shown to enhance the protective factors of saliva by keeping the salivary minerals in a useful form, which can enhance the remineralization of the enamel.
- Castile Soap: Helps create a familiar foaming action that enhances the overall cleaning properties of the toothpaste. Nelson Naturals uses organic and fair trade soaps.
- Natural Flavoring: All of their toothpaste is flavored by 100% pure, natural extract.
- Trace minerals: Nelson Naturals includes trace minerals to enhance the remineralizing effect of their toothpaste. The other ingredients in this toothpaste create an environment in the mouth which allows the teeth to make use of these trace minerals.
Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free, Toxin Free
Similar Teeth Whitening
Other Nelson Naturals Products
Brianne: a few months ago
I am in love with this toothpaste! This is about my fourth time ordering Nelson Naturals toothpaste and I think this blend is my favourite so far. Love the addition of charcoal (I have definitely noticed whiter teeth) and I find the peppermint really leaves my mouth feeling more fresh than with some other flavours. Definitely a bit messy in the sink but cleans up very easily (though it does stain toothbrushes if this is a concern). I will be repurchasing for sure!
Matthew: a few months ago
I absolutely love this product! My teeth were noticeably whiter after the second use! I usually use this at night and I wake up with a bright white smile! It does taste a bit salty, however, but it does leave your breath smelling very minty after. My gums also hurt a bit after brushing, but I'm almost sure that was my fault by brushing too hard.
Victoria: a few months ago
I really liked that toothpaste. I didn't notice a color change yet because it's still early, but it seems like it might do something long term. The taste doesn't bother me at all, and while a bit staining to brush your teeth with something black, it's easy to wash and no problem at all.