Nelson Naturals Colloidal Silver Remineralizing Toothpaste offers the perfect mix of premium ingredients without the use of unnecessary harsh and toxic ingredients. This alkalizing formula helps to create the ideal environment in your mouth to maximize the removal of bacteria that can cause cavities and bad breath. The concentrated minerals provide a chemical free alternative to fluoride and helps to encourage the natural remineralization process, making your teeth stronger and healthier. With no artificial flavours or colours, and just the power of pure essential oils, this formula is super tasty and refreshing! And yes, it’s in a jar!
Directions: Use as normal toothpaste.
Full Ingredients List and Uses:
- Calcium Carbonate: A fine chalk that occurs naturally, and is used as a mild abrasive that whitens and polishes teeth.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as baking soda, it is well known for cleaning and whitening teeth because it acts as a mild abrasive. It has no known toxicity or carcinogenicity.
- Colloidal Silver: Considered by many experts to be the best natural antibiotic ever discovered, Nelson Naturals produces colloidal silver to enhance the natural benefits of their toothpaste. Not only does colloidal silver combat against harmful bacteria and pathogens in the mouth, but it also aids in healing which lowers the risk of these bacteria and pathogens entering the bloodstream orally.
- Sea Salt: Sea salt has been used in the field of oral hygiene for thousands of years and modern science reaffirms its role as an anti-bacterial agent which helps prevent gingivitis, bad breath, and even eases pain and aids healing.
- Xylitol: Used for its dental benefits and natural sweetness. Though xylitol can be derived from corn, at Nelson Naturals they only use xylitol that has been derived from North American grown birch trees. Xylitol helps to restore a proper pH balance to the mouth which creates an environment that is inhospitable to harmful bacteria’s that lead to many dental problems, such as tooth decay and gum disease. Consistent use of small amounts of xylitol has also been shown to enhance the protective factors of saliva by keeping the salivary minerals in a useful form, which can enhance the remineralization of the enamel.
- Castile Soap: Helps create a familiar foaming action that enhances the overall cleaning properties of the toothpaste. Nelson Naturals uses organic and fair trade soaps.
- Natural Flavoring: All of their toothpaste is flavored by 100% pure, natural extract.
- Trace minerals: Nelson Naturals includes trace minerals to enhance the remineralizing effect of their toothpaste. The other ingredients in this toothpaste create an environment in the mouth which allows the teeth to make use of these trace minerals.
Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free, Toxin Free
Other Nelson Naturals Products
Marissa: a few months ago
Very happy! Great taste, quite effective at getting the gunk off my teeth (as always, combine with floss for even better results). I could taste the baking soda a bit at first which was a tad off-putting, but I'm over it now, or just don't really notice it because I'm accustomed to the taste. Either way, definite yes for extremely clean ingredients, Canadian company, and glass, reusable jar if that's your taste.
Gillian: a few months ago
Not for us. I really wanted to love it: natural, made in Canada, recycable packaging, great ingredients. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. The jar is annoying. I thought I'd love it because it's recyable, but the kids can't really get their own toothpaste with it. The flavour is unpalatable and it irritated my gums. I'll be sticking with our other natural toothpaste.
Pat: a few months ago
This toothpaste has a nice, clean taste and is easy to use. But the glass jar could be a problem some day if I happen to drop it onto the sink! Very good ingredients but not really suitable to carry in your handbag when away from home for a few hours, during which you might want to brush your teeth after a meal. However, if all goes well between now & when i empty the jar, I'll likely order this product again.
Camille: a few months ago
This was an awesome toothpaste, my teeth were happy and looked healthier. The only issue was that after two weeks of consistent use, the toothpaste began irritating my skin and I had a reaction against an ingredient or two. It wasn't pleasant and took over a week to get under control, so I'll be staying away from this toothpaste from now on, which is too bad because it worked well. Just a warning to sensitive skin folk, if you're reactive towards baking soda and have dry skin, this is not for you. The salt will dry out your lips and skin surrounding your mouth, which will exacerbate the effect of the baking soda.