NeoStrata SecureWhiteTM Cream boasts dual-action skin
lightening ingredients that achieve their results by inhibiting the
production of melanin, the pigment responsible for hyperpigmentation and
offers SPF 30 protection to prevent future spots from appearing. This
product shows tremendous lightening effects on the skin and offer
customers an alternative to hydroquinone.
- All skin types
- Brown spots
- Irregular skin tone
- Age 20+
- Brightens and illuminates the appearance of skin
- Helps fight premature skin aging including dark spots
- Reveals more uniform, younger and healthier-looking skin
Directions: Apply daily prior to sun exposure.
- A powerful blend of two highly effective brightening ingredients and retinol to help illuminate the skin. This cream contains 4.1% of this powerful blend.
- Titanium dioxide immediately conceals the appearance of dark spots. This cream contains 0.5% titanium dioxide.
- SPF 30 protects against UVA and UVB rays.
Similar Facial Moisturizers
Other NeoStrata Products
See: more than a year ago
My skin is very sensitive yet the cream does not irritate it. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. The only thing is that it leaves white residue if rubbed on a little long when applying. I really love how it has spf. I don't have to apply separate sun block lotion. I do wish neostrata sold the night cream also.