North American Herb & Spice CocaPalm Oil
CocaPalm oil contains the highest concentration of vitamin E (70% tocotrienols). CocaPalm is nature’s most abundant source of beta carotene 15 times more than carrots and 300 times more than tomatoes. CocaPalm is also a great source of medium-chain triglycerides, including lauric acid, a natural antiseptic. The medium-chain triglycerides are a powerful food for a healthy heart, and so is vitamin E, the tocotrienols, and beta carotene. Thus, CocaPalm is the most heart-healthy cooking oil available.
- A healthy cooking oil, especially if cooked on medium-low or low heat
- Plays a major role in contributing beta carotene and vitamin E to the diet
- Highly easy to digest and perfectly healthy for the heart
- Number one natural source of beta carotene plus tocotrienols (a special highly potent form of vitamin E); has a famous history for skin and may be used to prevent sunburn or to nourish skin
- The highest concentration of the rare tocotrienols known (70% of the vitamin E molecule
- Per weight CocaPalm has 15 times more beta carotene than carrots a top source of heart-healthy MCTs (medium chain triglycerides), which are used by the heart as fuel
- Contains various other fatty acids, which act as a healthy and direct fuel for the heart such as palmitic acid; these are fuels and no one should be afraid of them
Directions: Take one or two tablespoons daily. Its also a great topical rub for skin health. Ideal for a variety of preparations such as stir-fry, organic eggs, vegetables and meats. Shake well before using.
Ingredients: Virgin Coconut Oil, Crude Red African Palm Oil.
No Information Provided