NuMe Classic Wand Reverse Black
The Classic Curling Wand Reverse is made with a 100 percent tourmaline ceramic barrel that features far infrared heat and negative ion conditioning technologies. This reverse curler has a 13mm base that increases to 25mm at the tip giving you tight ringlets to beach waves with maximum volume and dimension. The Classic Curling Wand Reverse comes with a heat-resistant styling glove and is safe for all hair types.
- Far infrared heat - sends a gentle heat directly into the hair follicle and out to the cuticle to protect strands over time.
- Tourmaline ceramic - offers a smooth, friction-free surface to reduce breakage and naturally conducts far infrared heat and negative ions for healthier heat styling.
- Negative ion conditioning technology - maintains moisture and eliminates frizz by sealing the hair’s cuticle while boosting shine.
- 100 percent tourmaline ceramic barrel
- Clipless design for crease-free curls
- Heats to 410°F in seconds
- On-off power switch with indicator light
- Far infrared heat
- Negative ion conditioning technology
- Fully rotating swivel power cord
- Ergonomic design
- Power Options: U.S.
- Temperature: Heats up to 410°F (210°C)
- Electrical: Advanced PTC heating mechanism, Dual voltage 110-220V 50/60Hz, 70W at one minute and 45W (U.S.) stable/ 25W (CAN), ETL certified
- Barrel Diameter Details: 13mm to 25mm (1/2 inch to 1 inch) narrower at base
- Barrel Length: 6 inches
- Cord Length: 7 feet
- Weight: 1 lb, 2 oz
Curl: Wrap small sections of hair around the barrel for three to five seconds. Catch the curl to cool and set, then release. Wear the heat-resistant styling glove for added protection.
No Information Provided
Similar Hair Tools
Other NuMe Products
No reviews so far