Nutripur Genius Kids & Teens
- Delicious-tasting orange flavour
- Significantly improves concentration and performance in school!
- 100% natural
- Strengthening healthy brain and eyes
- Helps to support mental function and development in children.
- Aids in the development of the nervous system.
- May help in the management of Attention Deficit Disorder with or without Hyperactivity (ADD/ADHD).
- No artificial colours, no preservatives, gluten free, lactose free, GMO free
- GENIUS can be taken in combination with ADD/ADHD medication.
- Fast acting visible results in only a few days
- Contains high concentration of DHA and EPA omega-3s
- Rich source of AA and GLA
Wild tuna fish oil / Wild fish oil blend (mackerel, anchovy, sardine)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid, is mainly concentrated in the brain and retina cells. It has been recognized as essential for infant brain development and retinal function. Studies of preterm infants have shown the importance of dietary DHA in learning. DHA has further been shown to play an important role in treating ADD/ADHD.
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) also belongs to the omega-3 family and is essential for the production of anti-inflammatory compounds. DHA and EPA are found primarily in cold water fish such as mackerel, sardines, anchovies and tuna.
Children 4 years and older: Capsules: Take 4-6 capsules daily (Refrigerate after opening)
Medicinal Ingredients: 1 teaspoon contains::
- Wild Fish oil (Thunnus Alalunga) 1060 mg
- Borage oil (Borago officinalis) 320 mg
- ORGANIC Flax seed oil, cold press (Linum usitatissimum L.) 200 mg
- Soy Lecithin (Glycine max,bean) 200.8 mg. Providing: Phosphatidyl choline 18 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha- tocopherol) 54 iu / 36.36 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, vegetable starch, annatto extract, stevia leaf, natural orange flavour, purified water.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 264 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 52 mg
- Alpha-Linolenic acid (ALA) 104 mg
- Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) 64 mg
- Linoleic Acid (LA) 140 mg
- Arachidonic acid (AA) 20 mg