Hazelnut Butter tastes rich and naturally sweet. Made from Turkish Hazelnuts, it can be used in the same way as other nut and seed butters. It makes a great spread on bread and crackers and is especially good as an ingredient in your favourite baking and dessert recipes.
- Canadian-made in Paris, Ontario
- Made from dry-roasted hazelnuts grown in Turkey
- Contains no added salt, sugar, or tropical oils
- Good source of vegetable protein, calcium, magnesium, folic cid, vitamin E and fibre
- Hazelnuts are a great source of antioxidants
- Dairy, wheat, soy and gluten-free
Ingredients: Dry-roasted hazelnuts. May contain traces of peanuts and other nuts and seeds.
Similar Nut & Seed Butters
Other Nuts to You Products
Marilyn: more than a year ago
This is very creamy, which I was hoping for because I have tried to make my own hazelnut butter and have not succeeded. I read that hazelnut butter takes about 24 hours of grinding to make it smooth, and this is very smooth. I personally like how much oil is in it, it makes it very easy to use.
Kevin: more than a year ago
Hazelnuts and chocolate sounds like a super food but after reading the ingredient list on Nutella and seeing that the first ingredient was sugar I decided to make my own. I add about a 1/4 cup of cocoa and 1 table spoon of honey to the hazelnut butter. Decadent. Well.ca sells it for cheaper than I can find it for in the stores and with free shipping it's a no brainer.