Preventative dental care reduces the risk of developing oral disease, which can lead to serious issues for dogs. Establishing a daily routine of proper dental care may extend the life of your pet.
Directions For Use:
- Begin by letting your dog taste a small amount of Nylabone Dental Toothpaste. Using your finger, gently rub teeth and gums in a circular motion.
- Then introduce the toothbrush with a small amount of toothpaste.
- Allow your dog to taste, then gently start brushing with a back & forth motion (no rinsing is necessary).
- Place Nylabone Finger Brush over index finger (if necessary, place in warm water to expand).
- Put a dab of Nylabone Pet Dental Toothpaste on bristles and slide finger inside pet's cheek.
- Using small circular motion, massage teeth and gum line. No rinsing necessary.
- Wash Finger Brush thoroughly when finished.
Remember to praise and reward with a treat after every successful brushing!