Great for commuting! The Ogio Brooklyn Purse has a comfortable cross body strap and a fully padded tablet pocket. With it's patterned lining material and darling buttons, this bag is as fun as it is functional.
- Fully padded zippered iPad/tablet/e-reader pocket
- Integrated cross body shoulder strap
- Two large main compartments
- Hidden zippered pocket under front flap
- Large interior zip pocket
- Fully padded base protects electronics
- Fully featured organization panel
- High visibility liner
- Custom metal trims
- Tablet sleeve 8.5”h x 11.75”w
- Dimensions: 11.5" H x 12" W x 3" D
- Weight: 0.8 Lbs.
- Capacity: 550 Cubic Inches
- Laptop Pocket: 9.5"Hx8"Wx.5"D
Similar Bags & Travel
Other Ogio Products
Elizabeth: a few months ago
While I do like this purse, it is a bit different than pictured... my buttons are not like in the photo shown; they are more round (less flat than shown) and are also covered with fabric. Strap is a bit wide, and could be slightly longer... pretty stiff material but hopefully it will break in soon.
Ash: a few months ago
This purse is beautiful. I can't wait until it is broken in as it is a bit stiff, alas it is brand new. The colour is lovely, the pockets are lovely, the buttons are lovely. I can fit my work scrubs in it along with all my other purse junk. I use it everyday.
The only downside for me is the strap is a little wide.
Jillian: about a year ago
I love this purse, it's roomy, very sturdy. The color is slightly less green in person, but I prefer what it looks like in person. Large enough tablet pocket to fit an iPad. My only issue is I do find the strap a little short for a cross body bag. 4 more inches would have made a huge difference!