Orange Naturals Digestion Combo Tincture
Description & Features
- Video Review
Recommended Use: Aids digestion and helps to relieve digestive upset.
Directions: Adults: take 2 mL, 3 times per day. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Ingredients: Each mL contains:
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica, 1:4 root extract) 50mg
- Artichoke (Cynara cardunculus, 1:4 leaf extract) 50mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra, 1:5 root and stolon extract) 40mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla, 1:4 flower extract) 25mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, 1:4 root extract) 25 mg
- Gentian (Gentiana lutea, 1:4 root extract) 25mg
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita, 1:4 leaf extract) 25mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: 40% grain alcohol; purified water.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones or anemia. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, UV light, or UV therapy. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble or hypersensitivity. May cause headaches.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to plants of the daisy family, or if you have a bile duct or bowel obstruction, acute stomach irritation, stomach or duodenal ulcers, cardiovascular, kidney, liver, or gallbladder disorders, hypokalemia, or high blood pressure.
Potential or Known Drug Interactions: Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives, or other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.