- Aids digestion
- Helps relieve headaches
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
- Made from an organic herb
- Therapeutic dosage
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100 ml bottle size offers great value
Adults: take 1 ml, 1 time per day with food. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 months. Reduce dosage gradually if you need to pause or discontinue treatment.
Each ml contains: Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium, 1:5 herb top extract) 200mg.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so. May cause sore mouth, mouth ulcers, or gastrointestinal discomfort.
Gluten Free, Vegan, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free