Activated charcoal also known as activated carbon, is used to purify, decolorize, deodorize, de-chlorinate, separate and concentrate in order to permit recovery and to filter, remove, or modify the harmful constituents from gases and liquid solutions.
- Teeth Whitener
- Face mask
- Digestive cleanse
- Reduces high cholesterol
- Absorbs impurities from pores
- Relieve Digestive issues, gas, and bloating
- Rid bad breath, body odor, and skin ailments
- Anti-Aging properties
- Traditionally used to help Eliminate toxins from the body (Detox)
- Deep Cleansing Mask: (2 tsp activated charcoal powder + 3-5 drops of water) Blend powder with water in your hand to create paste. Apply evenly to face. Let sit for 10 minutes until dry. Wash off with warm water.
- Teeth Whitener Mix: ½ tsp of powder with 3-5 drops of water in a small container. Brush teeth for 1-2 minutes. Rinse mouth with water.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.