- When you’re out and about, simply roll the Bib’s fabric into the silicone pocket, secure closed and tuck into a diaper bag.
- The silicone pocket keeps the messy Bib away from the contents of the diaper bag.
- Easy-to-use hook and loop fastener closure is secure enough to resist tot’s tugging (really!) and is adjustable as your little one grows.
- The Bib’s length and soft pocket won’t interfere with the high chair tray or table.
- Both the fabric and silicone materials are easy to wipe clean.
- BPA, PVC, and phthalate free.
Similar Bibs & Burp Cloths
Other OXO Tot Products
Jessica: about a year ago
This is our 2nd one pf these bibs. They've been the best ones we've had so far. Been using them for 6months and hooding up great. We decided to get a 2nd as the top portion does take a bit longer to dry. Catches most of the food the falls and keeps little one dry and clean. Its also heavy enough that our little one doesnt try to pick up the bottom and eat it.
Julie: more than a year ago
Pretty good bib. Definitely an improvement over the flat/fabric pouch bibs. Still get some mess on the pants, but not as much. I do find that the upper portion of the bib takes some time to dry after washing unlike other bibs that are entirely plastic or silicone. Because of the drying time, it is handy to have more than one.