- Made gentle and hypoallergenic, with a touch of aloe. They help care for and soothe babies' sensitive skin
- Absorbent Top Sheet and Ultra Dry core pull away and lock in wetness to help maintain healthy skin
- Quilted design provides extra softness to help keep babies comfortable
- Built-in wetness indicator included in Newborn sizes shows when your baby may need a change
- Umbilical cord notch included in size N for more comfort for new babies
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples.
Similar Disposable Diapers
Other Pampers Products
Leslie: more than a year ago
These have been our preferred brand since our LO was born. Recently though he's been having blowouts 1-2 day and even going up in size hasn't helped. Otherwise, the absorbency is great and he easily gets through the night with just one diaper. I've found the sensitive swaddlers fit the best compares to the other pampers options. Very happy in general.
Jennifer: more than a year ago
These are very good diapers. I have tried huggies, pampers baby dry, and the regular pampers swaddlers and these seem to be best for rashes. They fit exactly the same as the regular swaddlers, which is excellent. I only gave 4 stars because if baby is on his side (nursing for example) and poos, it can leak out the leg holes. We have also had the occasional pee leak out the back somehow; it would be nice if the absorbent gel stuff went a little higher up the back (lots in the front and center) for when baby is reclining or laying down (which honestly, most newborns are). However, those were very isolated incidents and certainly not a trend so I still love these diapers.