Safety and Design:
The innovative and upscale shell design of the Primo Viaggio 4-35 optimizes baby’s safety and comfort at any growth stage. Side Impact Protection (SIP) is adjustable to 6 different positions with no re-threading required to protect baby’s head and shoulders at any growth stage. An energy absorbing EPS lined shell enhances protection and is perforated to guarantee maximum air circulation. Dual Stage Cushion System includes TWO cushions to properly position baby’s head and shoulders within the protected side wings.
Ease of Use:
The Primo Viaggio 4-35 weighs 9.5 pounds / 4 kg, allowing easy portability from car to stroller. The patented handle design is short and compact, which makes it easier to move in and out of vehicle. Seat and handlebar have colour coded belt paths to help in belt routing if base is not in use. Can be used with Peg Perego strollers with built in adapters excluding Skate and Pliko Mini (not compatible).
Base with “Right Tight System”
Base with “Right Tight System:”
The base for the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is equipped with the “Right Tight System,” which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either the UAS strap or the vehicle seat belt. The base has colour coded belt paths, which act as a guide for the vehicle seat belt routing. A modern design with a rounded-shape bottom allows for a better fit and is gentle on any vehicle upholstery. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 base includes a built-in anti-rebound bar for superior protection in the event of a collision.
Primo Viaggio 4-35 at a Glance:
- SIP: Adjustable Side Impact Protection easily adjusts to 6 different
- positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit. Head panel has been developed according to EURO-NCAP test protocol.
- Dual Stage Cushion System: First stage cushion for infants 4 lbs / 1 kg and up offers extra support on newborn’s neck and bottom. Second stage cushion correctly supports growing baby. Both cushions help to keep baby’s head properly positioned and are made of our Fresco Jersey soft and
- breathable fabric.
- Energy-absorbing Expanded (EPS): Poly Styrene foam, in shell and head panel protects the infant’s head and torso from impact forces.
- Fitting Straps: Built-in elastic straps hold harness out of the way when
- placing infant in seat.
- Large Hood: Adjustable and removable hood protects baby from the elements and sun with a UPF 50+ protection.
- Fashion Forward: The well-fitted upholstery features the best of Italian textile and tailoring tradition. Colours coordinate with Peg Perego strollers.
- Travel System Compatible: Can be used with Peg Perego strollers with built in adapters. Not compatible with the Skate System or the Pliko Mini stroller.
- Base: Includes a secure base with UAS and rounded shape bottom,
- which allows for a better fit in vehicle.
- Right Tight System: Base is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either UAS strap or vehicle’s seat belt.
- Infinite Recline and Tri-Zone Level Indicator: Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child’s growth.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Built-in anti-rebound bar attached to base provides superior protection in case of collision.
- NHTSA Certified: For automobile or aircraft use, with or without included base.
- Made in Italy: All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.