The Siesta follows a child from birth through the toddler years. The multi-functional high chair can be used as a comfortable recliner, perfect for keeping a young baby close. As the child grows, the five recline positions and nine height positions provide a perfect spot for relaxing, eating or playing. Dinner will truly be a family affair, as the Siesta's multiple height settings and removable tray allow child to sit at the dinner table.
- Beautiful, buttery-soft upholstery is comfortable and easy to clean
- Five reclining positions provide ultimate comfort and make it suitable for newborn, baby and toddler
- Seat fully reclines and extends to provide maximum comfort for child
- Nine different height positions
- Three-position, adjustable footrest
- Five-point safety harness and passive restraint bar
- Mar-resistant caster wheels automatically lock for safety
- Practical rubber storage net on seat back keeps bibs, utensils or toys within reach
- Upholstery is stain resistant, durable, easy to remove and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Includes dishwasher-safe tray liner
- Extremely compact, standalone fold: 11 5/6" x 34 2/3". Perfect for any size living space
- Made in Italy
- Model # IMSIESNA03BL73BL13
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples.
Similar High Chairs, Boosters & Seats
Other Peg Perego Products
Maeghan: about a year ago
Love the colours on this one. I like that the fabric is cushiony, yet wipeable. Except my baby had a poop explosion which did stain the white part a bit. Collapses nice for convenient storage. The tray comes off and is dishwasher safe. I kind of wish all 4 wheels went in every direction instead of just the back 2 as it would make it easier to roll around.
Frank: about a year ago
The only reason I am giving a 4 instead of a 5 is because the baby is not born yet so we haven't actually put the baby into the chair yet. But it seems extremely sturdy, nice features, great color, easy fold... a little heavy for me but a piece of cake for my husband..LOL.. I like the ability to move the chair up and down and lay the baby to sleep after a feeding if necessary.