Stop common colds and flu before they even start this season. With its synergistic blend of ingredients, Oregano-8 is not only fast and effective for fighting colds and flu but also helps prevent them. You can count on Oregano-8TM to attack the infection while supporting and strengthening your immune system.
- Gluten Free*
- Soy Free
- Lactose Free
- Peanut Free
With Oregano-8 you can reap the health benefits of oregano oil without the strong, herbal aftertaste prevalent among so many other oregano oil products. Oregano-8 contains eight known cold and flu-flighting ingredients in an easy to swallow gel capsule:
- Oil of Oregano: Oil of oregano is widely used for its antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic effects. It also has strong antioxidant effects.
- Garlic: Garlic has a long tradition as a medicinal substance for cold and flu. Garlic can help to relieve the symptoms associated with respiratory tract and sinus infections.
- Goldenseal: Goldenseal is a perennial herb native to Canada that is widely used and recognized by herbalists. Researcher GH Rabbani said, “It is my opinion that goldenseal acts as an “antibiotic” to the mucous membranes not by killing germs directly, but by increasing the flow of healthy mucous, which contains its own innate antibiotic factors—IgA antibodies”.
- Elderberry: Elderberry extracts are used primarily as antiviral agents for colds, influenza, and Herpes virus infections. Research demonstrates that Elderberry possesses immune-modulating and antioxidant properties. Elderberry (also known as sambucus nigra) is a member of the Caprifoliaceae or honeysuckle family. Extracts of the berries are used primarily as antiviral agents for colds, influenza, and Herpes virus infections. Research demonstrates Sambucus nigra possesses immune-modulating and antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a well-known immune stimulant. It is important in the production of white blood cells, which guard your body against bacteria and viruses. Studies have shown that daily Vitamin C helps reduce the duration and severity of colds.
- Zinc: Zinc plays an important role in maintaining healthy immune function and can help reduce the duration and severity of cold and flu symptoms.
- Cayenne: Cayenne pepper is high in vitamin A. It also contains vitamin B6, vitamin E, vitamin C, riboflavin, potassium and manganese. The active ingredient in cayenne pepper is capsaicin. Many people are familiar with its heat, but research indicates that capsaicin is both anti-fungal and antimicrobial.Grape Seed ExtractGrape seed extracts are from whole grape seeds that have a great concentration of antioxidants: vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid, and OPCs.
- Grape Seed Extract: Grape seed extracts are from whole grape seeds that have a great concentration of vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid, and OPCs. Most typically, it is used for its polyphenol content including oligomeric proanthocyanidins which are recognized as antioxidants and beneficial for overall health.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Elderberry (90 mg), medium chain triglycerides (MCT), sunflower lecithin, beeswax.
Capsule Ingredients: Hypromellose, chlorophyll, purified water.
Caution: Contains Garlic: Those with hypersensitivity to garlic should avoid use. Consult a health care practitioner when using garlic if you are diabetic, using blood thinners or protease inhibitors. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.