Features & Benefits:
- Heal fast formula
- Eliminates bacteria causing the infection
- Speeds healing
- Fast acting relief of symptoms
How to Apply (As Eye Drops):
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Tilt the head back or lie down and look toward the ceiling.
- With the eyes open, gently pull the lower eyelid below the eyelashes away from the eye to form a pouch.
- Hold the container at least 2 cm away and squeeze one drop into the pouch. Slowly release the lower lid.
- Gently close the eye for one or two minutes. Do not rub the eye and try not to blink.
- If multiple drops are prescribed, wait three to five minutes between each drop.
- Do not let the bottle directly touch the eye.
- Contact lenses should not be worn until the infection has resolved.
Medicinal Ingredients (per mL): 10,000 units Polymyxin B (as Sulfate), 0.025 mg Gramicidin.
Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabetically): alcohol, benzalkonium chloride, poloxamer, propylene glycol, water.
CAUTIONS: If irritation occurs or in case of serious infection or if infection has not started to clear in 2 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Consult doctor before use if the cause of the pink eye is unclear, or if there is a marked sensation of something in the eye, sensitivity to light, continuous, abundant discharge, pain in the eye, impaired vision, severe hearing loss, severe pain in the ear or fever.