Polysporin Antibiotic Eye & Ear Drops
Features & Benefits:
- Heal fast formula
- Eliminates bacteria causing the infection
- Speeds healing
- Fast acting relief of symptoms
How to Apply (As Eye Drops):
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Tilt the head back or lie down and look toward the ceiling.
- With the eyes open, gently pull the lower eyelid below the eyelashes away from the eye to form a pouch.
- Hold the container at least 2 cm away and squeeze one drop into the pouch. Slowly release the lower lid.
- Gently close the eye for one or two minutes. Do not rub the eye and try not to blink.
- If multiple drops are prescribed, wait three to five minutes between each drop.
- Do not let the bottle directly touch the eye.
- Contact lenses should not be worn until the infection has resolved.
Medicinal Ingredients (per mL): 10,000 units Polymyxin B (as Sulfate), 0.025 mg Gramicidin.
Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabetically): alcohol, benzalkonium chloride, poloxamer, propylene glycol, water.
CAUTIONS: If irritation occurs or in case of serious infection or if infection has not started to clear in 2 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Consult doctor before use if the cause of the pink eye is unclear, or if there is a marked sensation of something in the eye, sensitivity to light, continuous, abundant discharge, pain in the eye, impaired vision, severe hearing loss, severe pain in the ear or fever.
Similar Swimmer's Ear & Earache Relief
Other Polysporin Products
M: more than a year ago
Bought this product before going to my dr. to have her look at my pink eye. I didn't tell my dr. that I had used this, I was sure she would give some more potent antibiotic eye drops to treat my pink eye. She prescribed this exact product! It worked great, recommend it highly.
Tony: more than a year ago
I am glad to have found well.ca, with pinkeye having come into the house due to kids in school I was trying to find a product that worked without breaking the bank... I've put 4 stars also because the bottle is very solid and hard to squeeze BUT.... Don't think twice about this product, if you or a family member has pinkeye... Buy it!