- Effectively prevents blisters
- Doesn’t rub off on shoes
- Works on any part of your foot
- Easy application anywhere
- Doesn’t cause discomfort
- All day and night protection
Spray on foot, especially problem area for blisters. Do not use on open blisters.
- Dimethyl Ether: propellant that enables the formulation to be sprayed evenly in a mist. This is an organic compound and common aerosol propellant that does not harm the ozone.
- Mixed Acetate Solvents: liquids designed to evaporate quickly to leave the protective barrier on your skin. All of these have been shown to be completely safe over decades of use in consumer nail polishes.
- Acrylate copolymers: safe, plastic-like particles that sit on the skin and bond together once dry to form a barrier. These are also used in nail polishes and other common coatings.
- Non-pthalate plasticizer: helps make the barrier flexible so that it can move and flex with your skin. This ingredient is even approved for use with food contact.
- Siloxanes: allows the barrier to feel soft and smooth on your skin. This is a common smoothing agent used in deodorants, hair sprays & facial moisturizing creams.