Parents set the clock to display a cheerful smiley sun at progressively later times of morning, training the child to get up only once they "see the sun".
Gro clock comes with a beautifully illustrated book, which helps to encourage children to stay in bed longer.
Gro clock also comes with a Sleep Farm Book for your child to read at bedtime. Sleep Farm Book tells the story of Percy, a tired and grumpy pig, whose friends want to help him to have more fun. Illustrated by leading children's artist, Mike Terry, it has been specifically written to accompany the Gro clock and includes an important message - sleeping all night long helps everyone to be happy and full of energy.
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Suitable from age 2+ years
Please note: The Gro Clock must be plugged in to be operated. Power adapter included.
Similar Sound Therapy, Night Lights & Clocks
Other The Gro Company Products
Jodi: a few months ago
Within the first 3 days of showing my 1.5 yr old the clock turning from day to night he started to recognize nighttime as bedtime. If he fussed at all he's see it change and just kind of accept it. Mind you he's never been difficult to put down. Really cute and easy to use. I'm looking forward to the future with this as he gets older.