Each scoop provides 10 grams of collagen along with 100% of the RDA of Vitamin C (for its role in collagen formation), as well as 100 mg of L-Tryptophan (an essential amino acid that collagen doesn’t contain). Complete Collagen is gluten free, will mix easily into water or your favourite beverage and can be added to protein shakes or breakfast smoothies.
Complete Collagen is Designed to Help:
- Collagen and connective tissue formation
- Maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
- Build lean muscle when combined with regular resistance training and a healthy balanced diet
- 10g of non-GMO collagen per scoop - Current research shows that this daily dose of collagen is an ideal amount to help mend an active body.
- Sourced from pasture-raised, grass fed cattle - This means you can be sure your collagen is free from both antibiotics and added hormones.
- Added Vitamin C so you can make the collagen you need - Your body can’t use a collagen supplement without Vitamin C, so we’ve added 100% of the RDA to ensure you get the full benefit.
- Added Tryptophan to complete the aminos - Collagen does NOT contain all the essential amino acids…unless you add tryptophan. Tryptophan is the missing link that completes collagen’s amino acid profile, helping to improve its protein quality.
- Enzymatically hydrolyzed for easy mixing and better absorption - Hydrolyzed means Complete Collagen is easily absorbed by your body and mixes instantly in any liquid.
Suggested Dose (Adults): Mix 1 scoop (10.27 g) into 200–250 ml of fruit juice or the beverage of your choice. Consume 1 serving daily. Complete Collagen™ can be consumed at any time of day including between meals or immediately following exercise.
Other Progressive Products
Terri: a couple of weeks ago
My husband and I have been using this collagen powder every morning in our smoothies for around a month or so, and not only is our appetite suppressed, but we both have lost around 8 lbs each. Unbelievable results. Love this stuff, and will keep buying. It also has added vitamin C which you need for collagen to work. Excellent product. Will keep buying, and using.
stephanie: a couple of weeks ago
I've been using it now for about a month so I can't really tell a difference yet. The plain is very bitter but if you mix it with vanilla soy and some protein powder and half a banana.. it's not so bad. I work out a lot more now though and don't feel really sore like I used to. I use it in conjunction with a BCAA so the two must be working.
Shannon: a few months ago
I am in awe!! At 3 weeks into using this and I couldn't believe my own eyes!! I noticed an increase of moisture in my skin, and that I didn't need my highlighter anymore. Now going on 5 weeks I have a lit from within glow, I do not need to moisturize, my skin is so dewy and not at all dry. My hair feels stronger, and it is noticeably shinier. I have less aches in my body (I'm 34 years old) and the frown lines on my forehead from years of stress, have actually begun to fade. They were once very deep, and Now they are barely noticeable because they are diminishing. This product is amazing- I've just ordered my 2nd tub :)