- Supports muscle tone and weight loss
- Assists in bone repair & formation
- Improves immune function
- Helps alkalize the body
- Balances blood sugar levels & moderates appetite
- Made from whole grain sprouted brown rice
- Grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers
- Provides the full spectrum of essential amino acids
- Gluten free & hypoallergenic
- Certified organic sprouted brown rice protein
- Certified organic stevia leaf extract
Suggested Use: Mix 1 scoop (20g) into 250ml of the beverage of your choice. For best results use a blender. Consume 1 serving daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions/Warnings: Consult your health care practitioner before taking this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Similar Rice Protein Powder
Other Progressive Products
Emilia: more than a year ago
I didn't like much about this powder other than the fact that it yields 80% of protein per serving, which means there are not a lot of fillers and additives in it. It's very chalky and I didn't care much for the taste of it. I couldn't really taste the vanilla flavor. I was not be able to just bled it with ice or mix it with plain water, but blended with fruit and almond milk it was OK. I probably won`t be buying it again.
Cristina: more than a year ago
Having tried many protein powders before, I enjoy the flavour of this one. It tastes like REAL vanilla as opposed to the artificial stuff. I like the nutritional profile (low calories, carbs, sugar).
The only drawback - I'd recommend mixing this into smoothies as opposed to drinking on its own. The texture can be quite gritty.