- Helps support a developing body and mind
- Improves focus, concentration and mental acuity
- May reduce occurrence and severity of asthma, eczema and allergies
- Assists with development of the eyes and nerves
- Strengthens immune function
- 120mg DHA, 30mg EPA
- 6 Purified Fish Oils
- Cold Water & Wild Caught
- Flax & Evening Primrose Oil
- Naturally Flavoured and Sweetened
- Great Kid-Friendly Taste!
Other Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Natural Orange Flavour, Non-GMO Modified Corn Starch, Stevia Extract, Annatto Extract.
Contains no artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners or preservatives of any kind.
*Proportions of the individual fish oils may vary with seasonal availability.
Directions: Children (age 1–8 years): Chew 1 softgel twice daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Directions: Children (age 9 years and over): Chew 2 softgels twice daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Similar Fish Oil
Other Progressive Products
Jamie: more than a year ago
These are the only fish oils will be buy our kids. Others are a waste of money as this is one of very few on the market that actually give you a decent amount of DHAs and EPAs. Those gummies ones need 10-15 gummies to equal the amount of 1 of these capsules (and you load your child up with sugar) so you end up paying wayyyy more for the other products with much less omegas. My 1yr old and 3yr old love these and ask for them everyday. They definitely taste and smell of fish, but that should be expected.