VegEssential™ embraces the wisdom of consuming an alkaline-forming, whole-food diet and draws on almost 100 plant-based ingredients to deliver an incredible spectrum of both micro and macro nutrients. It is also dairy, trans fat and cholesterol free, with no added sugars and no artificial ingredients of any kind.
- A convenient one-a-day, All in One smoothie!
- Enhances lean muscle growth
- Strengthens immune function
- Supports healthy skin, eyes, bones and teeth
- Assists with healthy liver and thyroid function
- Helps to detoxify and alkalize the body
- Derived from pea, organic rice, organic hemp, chia and cranberry. This represents more complete protein than 4 eggs, without replying on any animal sources.
- Including both soluble and insoluble forms. Every scoop supplies more fibre than a whole bowl full of oatmeal.
- From phospholipids, flax, borage, pumpkin, primrose and safflower. This combination yields a complete array of Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids.
- Featuring green tea, blueberry, grape seeds, red wine extract, lycopene, resveratrol and lutein. With an antioxidant score of -5,000 ORAC units, a single serving satisfies your entire daily requirement.
- With a blend of 23 vegetables and green food concentrates, VegEssential™ provides a whole spectrum of plant-based super foods.
- Each serving gives you more than your full daily requirement of Vitamin A, E and C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folate, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Chromium and Manganese.
Similar Greens & Antioxidants
Other Progressive Products
Shannon: a few months ago
This product is a 5 for the health benefits and the energy I get with it. There is a noticeable difference between this and the Whey Essential. For me anyway. I did not notice a huge difference when I used Whey Essential for 6 months but as soon as I used VegEssential 2 weeks ago....my energy has been through the roof! The only suggestion I have is, the Natural Chocolate does NOT taste like Chocolate at all and the bitter aftertaste of Stevia is....hard to choke down. So I have found that dividing the serving into two portions and drinking two shakes a day (half a scoop each) combined with a table spoon of honey to diffuse the bitter aftertaste, and add a tablespoon of alkinized cocoa....makes it quite delicious. So does adding peanut butter and half a banana.
All in all worth every penny and all the health benefits as well.
Julie: more than a year ago
Up until recently, I was using an unflavoured protein powder in my smoothies, but was interested to try this all-in-one supplement. I wasn't sure I would like the chocolate flavour, but it actually tastes pretty good. I like that it is not overpowering and it is pretty refreshing after a run. I mix a generous half scoop with a cup of unsweetened almond milk, 3 ice cubes and half a frozen banana.
Stephanie: more than a year ago
Great product! I had purchased a smaller one before and then bought this while it was on sale to take advantage of the discount. I did find that it wasn't very chocolaty in flavor, I had actually purchased the vanilla one first and found that to be extremely flavorful which is why I wanted to try the chocolate but was disappointed with the lack of flavor. I will be sticking with the vanilla going forward because it is such a great product!!