Picking up S.T.E.A.M. with Science-Technology-Engineering-Art-Math Conduct your own experiments at home or on the go, just like the girls from Project Mc2. Now you can perform a cool S.T.E.A.M. experiment at home just like Project Mc2 leader, McKeyla McAlister. Make your own temporary glue tattoos using household ingredients again and again.
Meet McKeyla McAlister, Project Mc2 leader! She's a writer, hipster, undercover spy. When she's not journaling, she's probably reading a Sir Arthur Conan Doyle novel, performing magic tricks, or trying to save the world.
- Perform a cool S.T.E.A.M. experiments at home like McKeyla McAlister on the Emmy nominated Netflix original series Project Mc2
- Includes a fun science activity: make temporary glue tattoos again and again with household ingredients and eight included stencils, paint bucket and makeup brush
- Fully articulated McKeyla McAlister doll with rainbow pastel highlights on platinum blonde hair dressed in a gorgeous unicorn-inspired masquerade costume with fancy accessories and premium details
- Doll fashion accessories include: three-layer iridescent unicorn-inspired pleated gown with black lace trim, glitter encrusted unicorn horn headband, pearly steel grey masquerade mask, molded-on fingerless black gloves, black sheer socks, pastel gradient boots and comb to style your doll’s hair
- Household ingredients not included