98% Organic Ingredients + 2% GMO-Free Vitamin E = 100% Skincare
Great for all skin types: oily, sensitive, mature, dry and combination.
- These hydrating oils remove make up & excess oil; restoring your skin’s natural radiance
- Gently cleanses without drying out your skin or destroying it’s natural pH
- Raspberry oil stimulates cell turn over; rejuvenating skin
- Bergamot clears congestion while frankincense tones the skin
- Lavender heals blemishes and restores the skin
- This cleanser helps skin stay nourished, balanced, and healthy
About Province Apothecary Products:
- Hand-made in small batches on a weekly basis to ensure freshness
- Made with organic, raw materials sourced from small, Canadian companies
- Packaged by hand in protective blue glass with biodegradable labels that are foil stamped by a local artist
Directions: Use nightly to remove make-up and dirt. Warm oil in your palm. Massage into face and neck in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with a damp face cloth. For best results, follow with Province Apothecary Toner.
Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil*, Jojoba oil*, Avocado oil*, Evening Primrose oil*, Raspberry Seed oil*, GMO-free Vitamin E, Rosemary leaf extract, and therapeutic essential oils of: Bergamot, Lavender*, Frankincense* and Petit grain. *Certified Organic
Similar Facial Cleansers
Other Province Apothecary Products
Robyn: more than a year ago
This oil cleanser is absolutely fantastic!! I have mature skin (50-plus), slightly oily in summer, dry in winter, and sensitive year round. This not only smells wonderful and has natural ingredients that are good for your skin, it cleans my skin and leaves it completely hydrated, almost no need for moisturizer after, even in cold winters. Will use this again and again, and would like to try their other products. Plus, it's Canadian made!!