Baby & Kids Clothing & Accessories Accessories Accessories Real Shades Screen Shades Chill for Kids Matte Cheetah
Real Shades Screen Shades Chill for Kids Matte Cheetah
Description & Features
Perfect for computers, smartphones, televisions and any digital device. Screen Shades glasses are designed for anyone who spends time in front of a screen—whether it’s a computer, smartphone, television or gaming console. These computer glasses block 65% of blue light and provide 100% UVA/UVB protection. Featuring shatterproof polycarbonate lenses, they’re lightweight while providing excellent impact resistance and optical clarity. The unbreakable frames are flexible for comfortable and durable wearing all day long. Screen Shades computer glasses for kids are perfect for children ages 4-7+.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Blocks 65% of blue light
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses
- Unbreakable frames
- Perfect for computers, smartphones, televisions and any digital device
- Lens width (eye size) is the horizontal with the frame’s lens in millimeters.
- Lens height is the vertical height of the eyeglasses lens measured from top to the bottom of the lens.
- Bridge size is the distance between the two lenses measured from end to end at the innermost side of the lenses.
- Temple (arm) length is the length of the temple from one end to the other and also includes the bend. Measure by starting at the hinges and continue in a straight line to the farthest point without slopping downward.
- Width (frame width) is the horizontal width of the frame measured from the outmost side of the frame.
- Height (frame height) is the vertical height of the frame measured from the outmost side of the frame.
Size Chart Size Lens Width Lens Height Bridge Size Temple Length Width Length Kids (Ages 4+) 42mm 39mm 21mm 125mm 116mm 48mm Youth (Ages 7+) 48mm 43mm 23mm 140mm 128mm 52mm
No Information Provided
Rated 4 out of 5 by Louise from Given as a gift for a 5 year old. It seemed to be appreciated but I am not sure if they are being used consistently
Date published: 2021-06-05