Better than Organic and Green America Approved.
- Luxurious velour inside and out
- The size 2 has a patent pending V snap system which adjusts the leg and waist at the same time
- 8 super trim layers of absorbency
- Easy to use snap closures with a cross over snap so this can be used on larger newborns
- Easy care diaper service quality
- Machine wash and dry - low lint
- Requires a waterproof cover such as the Rearz Couture Cover
Size 1: 6-20 lbs (0-9 months)
Size 2: 10-40 lbs (6 months-3 years)
Similar Cloth Diapers
Other RearZ Products
Sutharsana: more than a year ago
This diaper is good for day use only, as it does last quite a long time. It fits nicely and can accommodate for various size babies, however the legs fit awkward and probably won't fit well for babies with skinny thighs. I tried it on my son as an overnight diaper but it leaked through after about 5 hours and my son is an average wetter. It is a little bulky as most fitted diapers are but works well. It is an okay diaper, I would not say that it is amazing.. Probably won't be ordering more of them.
Amy: more than a year ago
Not a fan at all of this diaper. Im a huge cloth diapering mom and have tried SO many brands.... This was one of my least favs. Horrible fit to be honest. It does up in a V type shape and allows the diaper to sag and hang all funny on baby. It doesnt get to great of a fit around legs either... If he pooped im sure it would come out the sides. He had chuncky legs to so a smaller baby would be worse.
Clair: more than a year ago
This diaper is ok. I don't like the snaps, I find they cause wing-droop. This is a mid-day diaper for my DS because he is a heavy wetter at night and in the morning. It's nice and soft. I use it under wool, but I can also see using a booster and covering it with one of my Grovia shells. I only have one and it doesn't look like I'll be getting any others.