- Two products in one – gently cleans hair, body and face.
- No added fragrance or essential oils.
- Contains organic and plant derived ingredient
- Organic Shea butter is naturally high in Vitamin A & E to deeply moisturize, protect & revitalize scalp and dry irritated sensitive skin.
- pH balanced for removing dirt without stripping natural oils
- No sulfates, DEA, SLS, fragrances, dyes, parabens, phthalates or sodium chloride.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate,Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate,Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Coco-Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactate, Glyceryl Oleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Directions: Apply and lather this mild and tear-free shampoo & body wash during bath time to clean your baby’s hair, scalp & body, plus it detangles little locks. Gentle enough to use on sensitive skin daily.
Similar Children's Bath & Body Wash
Other Reese & Luke Products
Tari: about a year ago
My son has sensitive skin and this unscented shampoo and body wash is perfect for my baby boy. I came across Reese and Luke's products at the Toronto Baby Show and then I only purchased their unscented balm. I loved it , and decided to try the wash. I like it doesn't foam too much, it's gentle on baby skin and great at detangling baby's hair. I highly recommend it, plus it's certified organic and contains Shea Butter which is great for our skin.