- Plant Derived Ingredients with natural enzyme cleaning power
- Highly concentrated, HE Compliant, 100% biodegradable
- Only natural clean rinsing scents
- No SLS or SLES, Parabens, phosphates or phyto chemicals
- No common allergens (corn, gluten, soy or nut)
- No harmful preservatives, dyes or fillers
- Safe for all laundry times, including cloth diapers and great for hard water Cruelty free, vegan
- Low cost for for natural detergent at $0.26 cents per load
Other Rockin' Green Products
Laura: about a year ago
Stick with the powder!
I have loved Rockin Greens powder laundry detergent for years. I was excited to see they had liquid detergent so I bought 2 jugs Lavender mint revival & one other scented one.
No pros here. The liquid is fairly runny like water. Not thicker like typical liquid detergents.
The smell......They smell musty straight from the containers. Both detergents I bought do-which surprised me as their powder detergents smell light and refreshing.
I have tried about 4 loads with each scent and they always come out of the wash with the musty scent of the liquid Rockin Green detergent. I have had to soak my clothes in vinegar to remove the bad smell.
At this point I will cut my losses and flush the liquid detergent down the toilet. I can't handle smelling my clothes the way these detergents smell.
Don't waste your money on these Rockin Green liquid detergents. The powdered ones however, are amazing.