- Like A Boss - Clay & Beeswax Formula
- Sexy Sadie - Vegan Clay Formula
- Blackberry Betty - Beeswax Formula
- Like A Boss: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), zea mays (corn, non-gmo) starch, kaolinite (kaolin clay), cera alba (canadian ethical beeswax), theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), calendula officinalis (marigold) infused olea europaea (olive) oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, lavandula officinalis (lavender) oil, pelargonium roseum asperum (rose geranium) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, citrus reticulata (mandarin) oil, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil, mentha viridian (spearmint) leaf oil.
- Sexy Sadie: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), kaolinite (kaolin clay), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, calendula officinalis (marigold) infused olea europaea (olive) oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil, vanilla planifolia oil, azadirachta indica (neem) oil, michelia champaca flower oil, cinnamonum cassia (cinnamon) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
- Blackberry Betty: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), zea mays (corn, non-gmo) starch, cera alba (canadian ethical beeswax), theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), flavor oils (organic blackberry, raspberry, citrus and vanilla), calendula officinalis (marigold) infused olea europaea (olive) oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
Wheat/Gluten Free, Canadian, No aluminum zirconium, aluminum chlorohydrate, parabens, triclosan, or propylene glycol
Similar Cream Deodorant
Other routine Products
Sandy: a couple of weeks ago
Bought the sampler package. Didn't really like most of the scents, or the clay ones. It does work amazingly well, and you're good for a couple of days. My favourite was the Blackberry . However... It's a really messy way of applying deodorant; and you need to get both hands into it. The product is really good, they just need to figure out how to put it in a stick form.
I would give it 5 Stars as far as it being a good product. I think 1 star as to convenience.
EM: a few months ago
I purchased the sampler to try out the brand and the different formulations: beeswax, vegan, and beeswax clay. Didn't think much about the blackberry scented beeswax one until I tried it - very nice and doesn't smell like soggy baking soda. I thought that the beeswax clay blend called Like A Boss was the best working formula although I didn't like the woodsy scent for myself. The vegan one I disliked the smell a lot. Overall, great way to try out the scents and different formulas but not enough product to tell if it worked well as a deodorant. Looks promising but very small portions (for me, less than one week per type, but I used it very liberally). Still, I'm interested in trying more and investing in a full sized version.
Rebecca: a few months ago
I gave up on conventional antiperspirants years ago and have had nothing but difficulty finding a product that works. I bike to and from work and workout daily, so I have been looking for something that could stand up to my activity levels. I tried a clay-based stick deorderant in past and it did NOT do the job. Routine is FANTASTIC!!! I am in love with how smooth it goes on and how well it works. Not a huge fan of the Like A Boss scent, but the blackberry one I want to eat! Yum! Can't wait to get a big tub of Routine!!
Brooke: a few months ago
When this item arrived I was shocked at how tiny the samples are. I felt like I had totally wasted $20 because I thought I would get maybe 2 uses out of each sample, but I was wrong. This deodorant is quite potent. You really only need a little bit. I love the consistency of the product too. I have tried lots of other "paste" like deodorants and they are crumbly and difficult to apply. These are very smooth and go on well, I think because they are clay based and not baking soda/arrowroot flour. The Sexy Sadie one is my favourite.