- Helps optimize iron levels
- Helps pregnant women meet recommended intake for iron, when taken in conjunction with a health diet.
- Assists the formation of red blood cells and their proper functions
- All natural, plant-based formula free of additives, alcohol, gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, GMO and preservatives
- Easy on the digestive tract
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Safe and effective for long-term use
- All-natural, plant-based formula free of yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, GMO-sourced ingredients, preservatives and chemical preservatives
Adults & adolescents 14+: 10ml twice daily before meals.
Children 10-14yrs: 10ml once daily before a meal.
Children 5-9yrs: 5ml once daily before a meal.
Children 2-4yrs: 4ml once daily before a meal
Each 10 ml:
- Elemental iron 10.0 mg 1.0 mg (Ferrous gluconate)
- Vitamin B1 2.5 mg 0.25 mg (Thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 4.0 mg 0.4 mg (Riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium)
- Vitamin B6 2.0 mg 0.2 mg (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B12 7.5 mcg 0.75 mcg (Cyanocobalamin)
Aqueous extracts of rosehip, chamomile, fennel, spinach; juice concentrates of black grape, pear, black currant, cherry, blackberry and carrot; rosehip extract, purified water and ascorbic acid (antioxidant).
This product contains no alcohol, artificial colours or flavours, parabens, sorbate or other antimicrobial agents. Store unopened bottle in a cool and dry place (15 – 25 °C).
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free, Kosher
Other Salus Haus Products
Rachel: more than a year ago
I have been using this product for a couple of years. I am a mother of three in my late 40's and have lately changed to a gluten free and vegan lifestyle. Loving it. And I don't need it every day, just a few days before and then a few days after that "special time of month". It works great that way for me. I hope they would continue with this formula for a long time to come. Thank you.