- A pleasant tasting liquid multivitamins and minerals supplement for children
- Support a child’s normal growth and the formation of tissue, connective tissue and red blood cells
- Helps the body to metabolize nutrients including fats, proteins, and carbohydrates
- Assists the body with the absorption and use of calcium
- Helps the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, gums and cartilage
- Helps maintaining eyesight, including night vision
- Supports the skin, membranes and immune function
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Assists in wound healing
- Promotes proper muscle function for anyone over 9 years old
Children 1-3 yrs: 5ml (1 tsp) once daily.
Children 4-8yrs: 5 ml (1 tsp) 2 x daily.
Children 9yrs+: 10ml (2 tsp) 2 x daily.
Each 5 ml (1 tsp) contains:
- Vitamin A (all-trans retinyl palmitate) equivalent to 375 μg RAE 1250 IU
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) equivalent to 2.5 μg 100 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 25 mg
- Vitamin E (d-α-tocopheryl acetate) equivalent to 4.2 mg ATE 6.25 IU
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 375 μg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium) 375 μg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 375 μg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.15 μg
- Calcium (calcium lactate pentahydrate, calcium gluconate, calcium hypophosphite) 50 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium hydrogen phosphate) 7.25 mg
In a base of orange and pear juice, malt extract, yeast extract, maple syrup, honey, rose hip extract, wheat germ extract, natural flavour of cocoa and orange, water; infusion of carrot, anise seed, chamomile flower, peppermint leaf, watercress, wheat germ, coriander seed and spinach.
This product contains no alcohol; or artificial preservatives, colours or flavours. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Dairy Free, Kosher