Seventh Generation Multi-Surface Disinfecting Wipes Lemongrass Citrus Scent
Description & Features
Suitable Uses: Suitable for use on all hard, nonporous surfaces where bacteria or unpleasant odors are a concern including: countertops, food preparation surfaces, floors, appliances, garbage cans, changing tables, highchairs, cribs, children’s toys, toilet seats, door knobs, desks and pet habitats.
- Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.99% of household germs* botanically
- Disinfecting Wipes clean & disinfect in one easy step
- Multi-surface cleaner
- Disinfecting Wipes deodorize and effectively control odors
To Open Package: Open the lid and pull corner of wipe from the center of the roll. Feed the wipe through the guide, pulling it through to next perforation. Tear off wipe at perforation and close lid to retain moisture.
To Clean: Wet the surface with the wipe & wipe clean. For stubborn stains, let stand for a few minutes.
1. Wet the surface with the wipe (spot test to check compatibility).
2. Leave visibly wet for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing or wiping is required, even on food contact surfaces.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: thymol (present as a component of thyme oil). Other Ingredients: Aqua (water), sodium lauryl sulfate (palm kernel or coconut-derived cleaning agent), copper sulfate pentahydrate (bluestone) (mineral derived water mineralizer), citric acid and sodium citrate (cornstarch derived water softeners), essential oil fragrance† (origanum vulgare (oregano) oil, cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass)) oil. Wipe substrate: polyester, rayon. †Citral is a component of these essential oils.