Features: Powerful Automatic Dish Gel with no chlorine, bleach or phosphates
How to use:
- Load dishwasher: make sure items are dishwasher safe
- Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center and keep taller items away from the center
- Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration
- Add detergent: Fill main dispenser cup according to machine directions and close dispenser door
- For very hard water we recommend using Seventh Generation Rinse Aid. Septic safe
Ingredients: Water, sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), xanthan gum (plant-derived thickener), sodium silicate (mineral-based alkalinity builder), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), sodium borate (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), citral, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).
Fragranced with plant-based essential oils and botanical extracts*
*d-limonene is a component of these fragrance ingredients
Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free, Kosher
Similar Dishwasher Detergents
Other Seventh Generation Products
Judy: a few months ago
I am so pleased with this product. I have a small, counter-top dishwasher that only really works with liquid detergent, and finding a good liquid is really difficult in these days of tabs and packs. I've tried several brands of 'natural' detergent, and this is by far the most effective. I add a few drops of essential oils for fragrance, and it's nice to be able to vary that with this unscented product.