- For pregnant women who would benefit from a nutritious snack or meal replacement
- For breastfeeding moms who would benefit from a nutritious snack or meal replacement
- Convenient source of protein and energy to help meet the increased needs of pregnant women and breastfeeding moms
- 12 grams of protein per bottle
- Contains calcium, vitamin D, iron, folic acid and other essential vitamins and minerals.
- Meets Health Canada Recommendations for dietary fat
- Low in saturated fat, no trans fats
- Contains 1166 IU of vitamin A per bottle
Similar Prenatal & Postnatal Healthy Snacks
Other Similac Products
Maria: more than a year ago
Great product! Comes very handy when I'm in situations where I haven't eatten quite enough for the day and I feel like I need to add some additional nutrients to my diet for my baby. Tastes great as well! I've tried the chocolate and vanilla, both taste great but I prefer the vanilla flavour.
Natalie: more than a year ago
I received a coupon from Similac to try this product. I bought the chocolate and enjoyed it. (would buy it again)...
a few months later I received a free-sample of the Vanilla bottle at my doorstep... and OMG - AWFUL! you can actually taste the iron in it... and some other flavour that just equates to a spoiled product. I took three sips off it... and then threw it out. I am writing this to you in my 8th month of pregnancy and feeling super nauseated from this beverage. (The batch number is 91969RNO and its supposed to be good until Nov 1, 2011) - ick... could it really taste this bad?!