SISU Kids' Ester-C Chewable
Description & Features
SISU Kids' Ester-C Chewable helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Ester-C® has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Chewable tablets
- All-natural flavours and sweeteners
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per tab) Vitamin C...250 mg - from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate
- Non-Medicinal: stevia leaf powder, dextrose, fructose, citric acid, silicon dioxide, guar gum, strearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable). Plus natural citrus punch flavour.
No Information Provided
Similar Vitamin C
Other SISU Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ehilly from Extra immune boost! I use this on all three of my boys for an extra immune boost through the winter months! Great Canadian company, great ingredients.
Date published: 2020-03-02