- High-potency melatonin in a liquid form for accelerated absorption and rapid effects
- Helps people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer, and wake up less frequently during the night
- Can be started a few days before you expect your normal schedule to be altered (shift change, travel)
- Reduces the fatigue caused by jet lag
- Research indicates melatonin administered before surgery may help reduce postoperative pain and anxiety
- Clinical research has found that melatonin can help reduce benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms or improve quality of sleep when added to benzodiazepine therapy
- Other possible uses of melatonin include the reduction of nocturnal hypertension and symptoms of irritable bowel and reflux (GERD)
- Natural black cherry flavour and naturally sweetened
- Liquid form for flexible dosing (people can personalize the amount they take at one time)
- Ideal for people taking high doses of melatonin as part of adjunctive therapies
- Pure, safe, synthetic source (not sourced from animal brain tissue)
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
Non-medicinal ingredients: citric acid, glycerine (vegetable), potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, purified water, black cherry flavour, sodium gluconate, black carrot juice, black currant juice, invert sugar. Contains no wheat, peanuts, dairy, or soy.
Adult dosage: Take 0.5 – 1 millilitre (mL) 1 time per day, at or before bedtime. 1 mL = 10 mg melatonin.
Other SISU Products
Joyce: more than a year ago
I've tried melatonin pills before but had trouble with the timing. This product is great as you can control the dose and it works real quick! I love that it's natural and Canadian too. My insomnia had come back and this was a lifesaver. Not only does it help me sleep, but I don't end up waking throughout the night which means I wake up feeling well-rested and not groggy. Loving the SISU line.. thanks for carrying great brands like this WELL.CA!