SISU Stress Rescue L-Theanine Chewable
SISU Stress Rescue L-Theanine helps to temporarily promote relaxation.
- L-Theanine is a natural amino acid naturally found in green tea and derived through bacterial fermentation for supplements
- Balances brain neurotransmitters (which communicate information between nerve cells) and stimulates the alpha brain waves present when we are alert yet relaxed
- Reduces anxiety and makes stressful situations more manageable
- Promotes relaxation without drowsiness
- Improves quality of sleep by reducing stress felt during the day
- Improves mental focus and performance without over-stimulation
- Reduces caffeine jitters
- Absorbed as needed, starts working rapidly, effects last for hours
- Non-sedating, non habit-forming
- Easy-to-take, rapidly absorbed, chewable tablets
- Delicious natural cherry flavour
- The smallest and lowest-calorie chewable L-Theanine product on the market
- Naturally sweetened with fructose, dextrose, and stevia
- Each tablet provides the amount of L-Theanine found in 2 litres of green tea
- Suntheanine® brand, free amino acid (most easily absorbed form) derived through bacterial fermentation
- Supported by human research
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule) L-Theanine (fermentation)...125 mg
- Non-medicinal: citric acid, D-fructose, dextrose, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, natural cherry flavor, talc, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable).
No Information Provided
Other SISU Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by kris0684 from Love this! I absolutely love this product however I find it on the expensive side, if you use 2 a day one bottle would only last half a month.
Date published: 2020-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good Product. I’ve been noticing great results with this easy to use product. I’d highly recommend.
Date published: 2020-03-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by Courtney686 from Taste good! I like these, not sure if they make a difference but they taste good!
Date published: 2020-02-18